We are proud of D900 CANBUS OBD2 Live PCM Data Code Reader Scanner
You’re going to feel amazing when you realize how effortlessly you can profit from a small price. D900 CANBUS OBD2 Live PCM Data Code Reader Scanner will be the best one that I suggest to view bellow.
Get view the big picture and big features for a small price of D900 CANBUS OBD2 Live PCM Data Code Reader Scanner today, will reap the benefit with many best features
- This is an OBDII and EOBD scanner which supports the following protocols: CAN KWP 2000 ISO 9141-2 PWM VPW
- Scanner with detachable OBD2 Extension Cable Nylon carry pouch for transportation of the tool and it’s accessories CD-ROM that includes User Manual
- Display: backlight 128 x 64 pixel display with contrast adjustment easy-to-read screen and also saves up to 15 scans for later viewing. Operating temperature: 0-50 C (-32 to 122F) External power: 8.0 to 15.0 volts provided by vehicle battery Internal Power: 3 AAA battery (included)
- The D900 CanScan is brand new and is supplied with: scanner unit OBD II connector cable, disc with comprehensive user manual, OBD information and compatibility list and padded storage case with wrist strap.
- Compatibility: Supports ISO, VPW and PWM bus systems as well as can bus systems U.S. Models – European – Japanese – Asian – German – Korean: Suitable for almost all cars after 1996 . GM ’96 – Current Year (OBD-II) Ford ’96 – Current Year (OBD-II) Chrysler ’96 – Current Year (OBD-II) Toyota ’96 – Current Year (OBD-II) Honda ’96 – Current Year (OBD-II) NISSAN ’96 – Current Year (OBD-II) All other – Asian and European ’96 – Current Year (OBD-II) Specifications: Power: directly from the vehicle or by X3 AA batteries Unit dimensions: 9 x 20 x 3cm / 3.3 x 8 x 1.2″ (W x L x D) Screen dimensions: 6 x4.5cm / 2.3 x 1.6″ (W x L) Cable length: 109cm /43″
An essential piece of kit for all car and van owners save time and money with this hand held
OBDII ScanTools which enables you to troubleshoot any problems in your vehicle by
reading the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) that appear when the “check engine” light is
DTCs are codes that are stored by the car’s in-board computer system in response to a vehicle
issue. Codes relate to a particular problem and are made up of a 5 digit alphanumeric
sequence and are used as a guide to help locate the fault in order for you to fix the vehicle.
This scanner has CAN Protocol Support wh
Williams Promo Offer D900 CANBUS OBD2 Live PCM Data Code Reader Scanner You will receive this situation D900 CANBUS OBD2 Live PCM Data Code Reader Scanner straight from Brazilian amazon,don’t have to ignored the prospect, In your momen that they insure free delivery together with contingent on this is my paid surveys low-priced prices to additional online merchants, Brazilian amazon in the possesses the lowest price largely with the free delivery process, Brazilian amazon will probably be the barely destination that offers open rates, is actually no the other destination that are able to supply group of free delivery give reassurance endorse to go to the consumers.You’re distinction to obtain.